Medicine Hat, Alberta
- 8+ years of professional experience in web design and development.
- 2+ years experience in direction and management of web design and development production.
- Knowledge in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and responsive design (mobile/tablet-specific web layouts).
- Skilled in use of content management systems such as WordPress, Joomla and MODx.
- Ability to create custom web-based applications and content management systems.
- Strength in creating interactive works such as JS/HTML5-powered games and applications.
Skills & Experience
- Fast-paced production deadlines met.
- Start to finish website building, from scratch or using existing design direction and/or framework.
- Work within team or independently depending on task.
- Troubleshooting complex issues regarding technology, content management and more.
- Assignment of production schedules for advertising (web and print), web design and development, branding and more to a team of 5 members.
- Meet with clients to discuss business development, training, technology and more.
- Work in tandem with Account Management and Sales to match client’s exact wants and needs.
- Produce proposals with estimates, figures, write-ups, and mock-ups to be sent and/or discussed with clients.
September 2012 – Present
Web Designer & Developer
May 2008 – Present
Medicine Hat, AB
May 2008 – September 2012
Medicine Hat, AB
Student Graphic Designer
The Phoenix Group
March 2007 – July 2007
BAAVC (Bachelor of Applied Arts Visual Communications)
Medicine Hat College
2005 – 2008
- President’s Honour Roll
- College Honour Roll
Detailed contact information and references available upon request.